This course is available as:
Are you feeling held back in your career because you have a fear of public speaking or struggle to have a strong enough impact when you are speaking in meetings?
We know what it feels like to be in a big job and lack confidence in public speaking. That's why we designed this one-day course to help you develop the public speaking skills you need to to take your career (or business) to the next level.
In this course, you will take part in a series of fun speaking exercises to develop your confidence, presentation skills and overall personal impact.
This is a one-day course taking place in person, in central London.
1. Confidence and mindset
• Changing how you think and feel about public speaking – learning to love it rather than avoid it
• Building confidence and developing a mindset for success
• 5 strategies for overcoming the physical symptoms of nerves
2. Personal presenting style
• Developing a dynamic and engaging delivery style – body language and voice techniques to be an engaging speaker
• Presenting etiquette and connecting with your audience
3. Improving your personal impact
• Techniques to build gravitas – tone, language and useful phrases to use when speaking in front of people
• Tips and tricks for speaking in meetings / groups
• How to make a strong first impression
• Making your messages stick by using stories and analogies
Three months after the training, we invite you and the other participants on the course to come along to a 1-hour virtual 're-group' where you will have the opportunity to reflect how you've been getting on since the course, pick up some more tips from the trainer and ask any questions that may have come up.
We recommend supplementing your learning with private coaching sessions to get some time on your own with the course coach. These are one-hour virtual sessions held on Zoom where you will work on a 1-to-1 basis with your coach to get feedback on your presenting style and address any specific issues you may want to work on. Learn more about private coaching here. These are monthly sessions which would be scheduled in at a time that is convenient for you.
To view costs for additional private coaching sessions, click on the course dates dropdown menu.
When is the course running?
Choose from the following course dates:
• Saturday 18 November 2023
• Wednesday 22 November 2023
• Saturday 2 December 2023
The course runs from 10 - 4.30pm.
Where is it?
The course venue is as follows:
How many people are on the course?
There are 8 spaces per programme so please book early to avoid disappointment.
How to book:
Book now online by selecting your preferred date from the dropdown menu or call +44 208 142 6727 to speak to a Fearless consultant.
Those who attend this course report that they feel: