This course is available as:
Are you looking for long term, personalised support to develop your public speaking confidence and presentation skills?
Building up your public speaking confidence and having the courage to put yourself forward for public speaking opportunities at work is hard without expert support and guidance. Whether you are looking to build confidence, improve your gravitas, or get your message across with more impact, we will work with you to develop your presentation skills over time.
In our 6-month mentoring programme, you will be assigned a coach who builds a personalised development plan to help you meet your goals around public speaking. You will regularly meet your coach online for private coaching sessions where you take part in speaking exercises to improve your presenting style, or practise for presentations, big meetings and talks that you may have coming up.
All coaching will take place on Zoom.
• A tailored 6-month development plan
• Regular 1:1 coaching sessions with practical speaking exercises
• Mentoring materials, worksheets and exercises - including templates for structuring presentations
• Expert guidance and feedback on real life presentations you may be delivering
• Confidence-building meditation audio to listen to ahead of meetings and presentations
People who have this coaching report that they are:
• More confident with public speaking
• Have a better understanding of how to craft clear messages and high-impact presentations
“I have been working with Fearless for the last 12 months and can’t recommend their public speaking coaching services highly enough. When I started, my public speaking skills ranged somewhere from bad to none, but just a few months later, I have reached the District Final of the International Public Speaking Contest and delivered successful talks around the world. Whether you’re an individual wanting to overcome your fear of speaking in public, or a business looking for the perfect coach to up-skill your staff and turn them into accomplished speakers and dazzling presenters; Fearless is certainly the number one option.”