This course is available as:
You can be highly skilled at your job, but the reality is that if you lack gravitas, you’ll hit a glass ceiling when it comes to getting promoted to leadership roles.
Despite being the number one leadership skill that executives look for, very few of us are born with gravitas. Instead, it is a skill that we can learn to master. In this course, learn how develop your gravitas and influencing skills in face-to-face interactions and virtual meetings to so that you can be seen as someone credible, trustworthy and able to lead others.
• The 3 pillars of ‘executive presence’
• How to speak with gravitas to be taken more seriously – voice, tone and language
• Strategies for expanding your influence and growing your network
• How to stand out as a person of influence on video calls
• Tips on presenting to senior management
Team members who attend this course report that they:
• Change how they communicate in meetings so they can be taken more seriously
• Feel more confident dealing with senior people and difficult clients