This course is available as:
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
In this 1-to-1 virtual coaching, you’ll be working with a women's leadership coach to develop your confidence, communication skills and leadership skills. The sessions will include a combination of coaching questions, practical guidance and communication skills training based on where you most need support.
How does it work?
Your coach will work with you to develop a personalised development plan to help you meet your career goals. You will regularly meet your coach for private coaching sessions to explore your career goals and develop the practical skills you need to achieve them, such as preparing for difficult conversations, managing team members, asking for a promotion, working on your gravitas skills or taking the next step on your career ladder.
All coaching will take place on Zoom.
Your coach can support you in any of the following areas:
• Career planning
• Confidence coaching
• Developing your personal brand and networking strategy
• Presentation skills (face-to-face and virtual)
• Influencing skills and gravitas
• Preparing for difficult conversations
• Interview skills – roleplay Q & A
• Pitching for promotion
• Presenting to executive teams
• Negotiation skills
• Fortnightly or monthly 1-to-1 coaching sessions with practical exercises
• Expert guidance in preparing for difficult conversations, meetings and presentations
• Confidence-building meditation audio to listen to ahead of meetings and presentations
• Career development suggestions and networking ideas
People who have this coaching report that they:
• Have a clear plan for advancing their career
• Feel more able to navigate the challenges of moving up to the next level