This course is available as:
In today's rapidly changing business landscape, organisations need individuals who can navigate uncertainty and thrive amidst constant evolution. However, adapting to change requires a certain level of comfort with uncertainty and instability.
Cognitive flexibility is the ability to stay open minded, reframe situations to create the best outcome and take decisive action to move forward. Those who are cognitively flexible will become creative in their ability to solve problems.
In this course, your team members will develop their cognitive flexibility as they develop the emotional and cognitive skills to embrace change, get comfortable with uncertainty, and leverage their adaptable nature to thrive rather than crumble during times of change.
• How our cognitive bias creates a set of beliefs and brain tricks
• Using optimism and gratitude to develop resilience in challenging times
• How to handle our ego so it works for and not against us
• Interrupting our negative automatic thoughts before they make us do the wrong thing
Those who attend this training report that they:
• Feel more able to cope with change
• Understand more about how to manage their self-talk