This course is available as:
Do you want to give your pitch team the edge over the competition?
This lively course is designed to help your client-facing team win more new business pitches. Working with a pitch expert, those who attend will work on their presentation style, practise presenting their pitch deck and take part in a challenging Q&A roleplay where they will pick up helpful tips on handling difficult questions from clients. This course will be tailored to the type of pitches your team is attending – it can be focused on a specific upcoming pitch, or more generally on pitching and presenting skills in a business context.
Those who attend will:
• Improve their presentation skills and personal impact
• Do a dry run of a new business pitch with expert critical feedback
• Learn how to deal with interruptions and skilfully handle difficult questions from clients
• Build confidence and learn how to overcome nerves
• Understand how to build rapport with the client and read the temperature in the room
• Make improvements to the content of their pitch deck and simplify complex messages
• Practise giving a powerful 1-minute elevator pitch on your company
Partipants of this course report that they are:
• More confident pitching to new clients
• Able to speak with confidence and clarity when pitching their ideas / services
• Work better as a team during a pitch