This course is available as:
In business, effective communication and the ability to influence and persuade others is critical to success.
Luckily, we don’t have to be in a position of power in order to influence others – we can learn key communication skills that help us to become more influential. This interactive course includes a combination of theory and practical exercises to help you develop your team members' influencing and persuasion skills in a professional environment.
• What gravitas looks like and how to become a person of influence
• How to use your voice to get taken more seriously – tone, pace and confident language
• Munroe’s Motivated Sequence – a messaging template to use to bring people onboard with your ideas in meetings
• Key principles of influencing and persuasion
• How to effectively handle challenging behaviours to overcome resistance
Those who attend this course report that they feel: