This course is available as:
This is one of our best-selling training programmes, our level 1 foundation presentation skills course.
In this lively and interactive course, your team members will build their confidence, presenting technique and overall personal impact when speaking in front of people.
They will watch videos of different styles of presenting and analyse them, before putting the techniques they’ve learnt into practice through a variety of speaking exercises, such as giving a one-minute pitch on your organisation's services and delivering a short presentation to the group. They’ll pick up techniques on how to develop strong personal presence, learn how to speak with gravitas and practise presenting high-impact presentations.
The course is made up of 3 parts:
1. Confidence and mindset
• Changing how you think and feel about public speaking – seeking out opportunities to present/lead/sell
• Developing the right mindset for peak performance – 5 strategies for overcoming nerves and positive self-talk
2. Delivery style and impact
• Developing a dynamic and engaging delivery style – body language, voice techniques and presenting etiquette
• Techniques to build gravitas and personal impact to present with authority – tone, language and key phrases to use
3. Designing and delivering high-impact presentations
• Creating compelling content – storytelling, vivid language, rhetorical devices and analogies
• How to make messages stick
• Techniques for engaging and interacting with your audience
• Creating a powerful call to action to ensure your presentation purpose is met
A bespoke version of this course where the content and speaking exercises are tailored to the needs of your team members is also available.
Those who attend this course report that they feel: