This course is available as:
Networking has been cited as the number one unwritten rule of success in business, but many of us find it difficult. Working from home has made it even more of a challenge as our relationships with colleagues and clients have become more distant and many people report feeling ‘out of practice’ when it comes to socialising with larger groups.
In this practical course, your team members will build a networking strategy to advance their career within your organisation as they pick up practical tips for networking both in-person and online. As part of the training, they will take part in practical exercises, discussion and roleplays.
• Networking internally to advance your career – seeking out sponsors and mentors
• Networking externally to build relationships with key prospects - using LinkedIn to build your personal brand and reaching out to relevant contacts
• Practical ideas and examples of how to construct personal messages to sponsors and mentors to start/maintain a relationship
• How to make networking events worth it - conversation starters and how to ‘work the room’; how to read body language, how to follow-up appropriately
Team members who attend this course report that they are:
• More proactive with networking
• More strategic about building key relationships
• More comfortable speaking to new client prospects