This course is available as:
We're all familiar with the term 'death by PowerPoint' where a poor PowerPoint presentation stifles the speaker's connection with the audience and the overall impact of the presentation.
PowerPoint was not designed to be simply the presenter's 'notes' - it was designed to give presentations greater impact by bringing important messages to life through compelling visuals.
What if your team members could leverage PowerPoint as intended, setting themselves apart as clear and strategic thinkers with a visionary approach?
In this course, they will discover how to harness the true potential of PowerPoint, using it to create impactful visuals that not only support their messages but also captivate their audience and leave a lasting impression.
• How to clearly structure a presentation with a strong key message (or messages) at its core
• How to create clear and simple slides with an easy to grasp key message
• Slide design: ideas for compelling visuals that tell stories
• Delivery style: how to present your slides in an engaging way, using voice, body language and signposting techniques
Those who attend the course report that they:
• Understand key principles of how to create compelling visuals
• Can use PowerPoint as a tool for storytelling with data or other complex information