This course is available as:
This is our level 2 presentation skills training course for people within your team who already have some experience of public speaking.
Perhaps they are presenting on a regular basis, but their presentations are dull, information-heavy and lacking imagination. Internally, staff members are uninspired by their presentations, and externally, opportunities to promote the company at industry events are wasted as their presentations are professional, but lacking that 'special something'.
In this course, your team members will learn how to deliver compelling presentations with confidence, flair and gravitas. They’ll work on a variety of speaking skills, from delivering high-impact presentations using a slide deck, to speaking off-the-cuff, to panel speaking at conferences. As they take part in speaking exercises, they will receive expert trainer feedback and peer feedback to develop a strong public speaking skillset for presenting in a business context.
• Learn how to design high-impact presentations with a strong call to action
• Improve credibility and gravitas on stage
• Bring presentation content to life through story-telling and audience engagement techniques
• Get clarity on presentation objectives and ensure business objectives are met (e.g. attracting new clients, or selling an idea)
• Pick up tips on creating visuals and save time on presentation prep
• Learn panel speaking skills and take part in mock panel discussion
• Practise handling a difficult Q&A with your audience
Team members who have been through this programme report that they: