This course is available as:
What makes a strong team? What makes a person effective on a team?
In this interactive and highly practical course, your staff members will improve their self-awareness, strengthen their relationships and learn how to support effective problem-solving when working as part of a team.
They will take part in a number of activities including comfort-zone stretching exercises and a problem-solving scenario exercise to help them work together as a team.
• Develop your self-awareness and emotional intelligence to support effective teamwork
• Learn how to become a highly valuable team member
• Develop your listening skills and interpersonal skills
• Recognise different personality types and how to adapt your communication style for different people
• Play your part in creating a culture of positivity, optimism and collaboration
Those who go through this training report that they:
• Have improved self-awareness
• Understand how to adapt the way they communicate for different types of people to work better as a team