This course is available as:
Studies shows that companies with gender balanced leadership teams get better results, but many companies are still struggling to get women into senior roles.
Whilst women face a myriad of systemic gender barriers, there are also steps they can take themselves to break through the glass ceiling.
Our women’s leadership programme is designed to help women develop the confidence, communication skills and personal brand development needed to take their career to the next level. This is a highly practical programme where team members will take part in speaking exercises, scenario-based learning and group discussions to build core competencies for professional success.
The 12 modules that make up this programme include:
1. Recognising gender bias: where we are now and how to thrive despite the challenges
2. Building confidence and beating imposter syndrome
3. Building your personal brand
4. Strategic networking to move up the ladder
5. Presentation skills (online and face-to-face) – Part 1
6. Presentation skills (online and face-to-face) – Part 2
7. Gravitas and influencing skills
8. How to stand out in meetings (online, hybrid and face-to-face)
9. Improving self-awareness to become a better team player and leader
10. Mastering difficult conversations
11. Career advancement and working towards promotion
12. Career planning
Women who have been through this programme report that they: