This course is available as:
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
This 3-month intensive training programme will help you gain the confidence and communication skills you need to unlock your potential, get promoted and build your dream career.
This is a virtual training programme where you will take part in 6 online workshops to develop core skills as well as receiving 3 individually tailored private coaching sessions to develop your personal roadmap for career success.
As this is a group programme, you will have the opportunity to get to know other like-minded career women as part of a supportive group and build your network.
All training will take place on Zoom.
The training programme includes:
• 6 x group workshops (2 hours)
• 3 x private coaching sessions with the course trainer (1 hour each)
• Access to Fearless online resources with videos, blogs and visualisation audios to build confidence
• Certificate of completion
Every other Tuesday evening from 6.30 - 8.30pm (GMT) you will take part in a virtual group training session which will include theory, discussions, practical speaking exercises and roleplays.
Workshop 1 – Building confidence and beating imposter syndrome
• Tactics for advancing your career in a work environment where it is not a level playing field for women
• Changing your self-talk through CBT, NLP and visualisation strategies
• Overcoming other derailers - perfectionism, people pleasing and taking risks to advance your career
• Developing a growth mindset for courage and peak performance
Workshop 2 – Influencing skills
• How to build gravitas to be taken more seriously - voice, tone and language
• Influencing and persuasion skills
Workshop 3 – Presentation skills
• Strategies for overcoming nerves so you can enjoy public speaking rather than dread it
• Body language and voice techniques to become an engaging presenter
• Designing high-impact presentations and powerful messages
• Virtual presenting do's and don’ts
Workshop 4 – Mastering difficult conversations
• Building the courage to say what needs to be said - seeing the conversation as an opportunity for growth
• Strategies and templates for difficult conversations - useful phrases to use
• Tips on making difficult requests
Workshop 5 – Personal branding and networking skills
• How to build your personal brand and visibility within your organisation
• Building your personal profile within your industry through LinkedIn
• Creating a networking strategy to advance your career
• Practical ideas and examples of how to construct personal messages to build new relationships with key contacts
Workshop 6 – Career planning and getting promoted
• Discover your signature strengths, what brings you joy and where you add the most value
• Set long and short term career goals to advance your career
• Practical tips on getting promoted - how to navigate the promotion process and ask for a pay rise
1-to-1 private coaching sessions
Once a month you will meet with the course leader to have a private coaching session on Zoom where you will receive personal career coaching. This will be scheduled in at a time that is convenient for you.
People who go through this programme report that they:
• Have a clear roadmap for advancing their career
• Gain promotions and pay rises
• Find the courage to make pivotal career moves
£1375 + VAT / £1650 VAT inclusive.
Please note there are only 10 spaces per programme so book early to avoid disappointment.
Dates for the virtual group training sessions:
Dates TBC for 2024.
If there are any dates you can’t make, recordings of the lessons will be available so that you can catch up.
You can choose to pay upfront through the website or pay in 3 monthly instalments. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you prefer to pay in monthly instalments.
How to book:
Book now online or call +44 208 142 6727 to speak to a Fearless consultant.